Ecobusters EcoWeide Attractant 240g
- Long-lasting active attractant remains active up to 8 weeks
- Highly effective fly- protection... Show more
- Effectively Fight Insects
- Immediately ready for use - success in a very short time
- Longterm protection
Get the right attractant for easy refilling right away! Whether in the stable, the riding arena, on the campsite or in the garden - ensure an almost fly-free environment!
1. Mix the EcoWeide attractant (6 x 40g bags) with 6 litres of water in the bucket
2. Place the bucket about 10-15 meters away from the desired area
3. Place the bucket in a sunny spot at a height of about 1.5 meters. You can best use the iron mounting post
The natural EcoWeide attractant is very effective for flies. Due to its innovative production, the EcoWeide attractant can be mixed directly with water and is naturally activated by heat and solar radiation. Per bucket: 240g (6 x 40g bags). Store attractant in a dry place below 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Pour the attractant into the yellow bucket and dissolve it with 6 liter of water. The bucket has a special lid with a unique twist lock and special one-way openings. These openings effectively prevent flies caught in the bucket from escaping. Depending on the amount of flies, several buckets must be set up at a distance of approx. 50m from each other to keep the area free of flies. The Fly Trap Meadow is safe for birds and bees, they are not attracted by the attractant and cannot get into the bucket through the special openings!
The flies are attracted by the smell of the EcoWeide attractant in the bucket. The flies get into the fly trap through the special one-way openings. Once caught in the trap, the flies can no longer escape.
Other customers also bought
Add another product (max. 5)